Join us for the first #auslibchat for 2018, where we will discuss time and stress management. The questions are:
- Q1 What does good time management at work look like to you? Do you have a particular tool or method for managing your time at work?
- Q2 What techniques for stress management have you seen successfully implemented at your organisation?
- Q3 What would be your (twitter) advice for a person entering a new GLAM role & dealing with job stress for the first time ?
- Q4 How do you develop your time and stress management techniques: courses, experience, advice, role models, create your own?
- Q5 Read an inspiring book or found a helpful resource on time or stress management? Share with #auslibchat. We’d like to make an #auslibchat rec list 🙂
So be on time for Tuesday 06/02/18 at 9 pm AEDT. We can’t wait to hear your tips, advice, experiences, and recommendations!
And don’t stress, if you are new to #auslibchat, check out this awesome guide to maximise your experience!
Image credit: Pix Magazine 29-10-1943 : NSW Public Library (Call Number: ON 388/Box 006/Item 091) via State Library of NSW.