Many people who work in the GLAM sector appreciate collections, some of us even have our own personal collections. Not just overflowing bookshelves, or frames on your wall, but strange and lesser known things too. From music to socks, taxidermy to buttons, we’re talking about personal collections!
- Tell us about a strange or unusual collection you’ve seen or visited.
- What do you collect? Or, if money, time and storage didn’t factor in, what would you collect?
- What don’t you include in your collection and why?
- How does your personal collection interest spill over into your professional life?
- How do you organise, categorise or store your collection? Do you have a catalogue or register of items?