ALIA Students, graduates, technicians and personal members,
Are you looking at finding resume advice or editing your resume for 2023?
ALIA Members, you can have your resume reviewed by the ALIA Students and New Graduates Resume Review Service (ALIA RRS) up to three times a year. (This resume review service is FREE for ALIA Members).
Why should you have your resume reviewed by the RRS team?
– Have the opportunity to ask for feedback and advice on the layout, style and functionality of your resume to a #GLAMR industry resume reviewer.
– Ask your reviewer questions on adding professional development, interpersonal skills, practicum placement, education, volunteering and work experience to your resume.
– Have your resume checked for Grammar and spelling errors you may have missed.
How to request a review:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Resume review request’ and include the following information in the email:
- Your resume as a Word document attachment (.doc, .docx, or .rtf)
- Your name and email address
- Your ALIA Membership number
- A list of any areas that you would like resume feedback for
- If applying for a specific job, please include an active PDF link or file attachment for the job you are applying
#ALIAStudentsandNewGraduatesGroup #ALIASNGG #ALIAResumeReviewService #ALIARRS #ResumeAdvice #ResumeSkills #GLAMR #Students #Graduates #LibraryTechnicans #Librarian #LIS #LibraryandInformationService #ProfessionalDevelopment #ALIACPD