Join us for a chat about education, hosted by the Curtin Information Studies Club on Tuesday 7th July at 9pm AEST.
Missed the chat? Take a look at the Wakelet here.
- ALIA released a statement on the changes to university fees including consideration of the faculties relevant to a LIS degree. Do you consider LIS an Arts/Humanities or Industry/Science degree?
- Should an Information Studies degree/diploma etc. be a requirement for staff in Information Studies institutions? And why?
- What positive change have you seen in LIS education? And what would you change about LIS education if you could?
- Our industry is part of the broader discussion surrounding representation, diversity and inclusion. Do you feel that these issues are adequately covered in LIS education?
- How do you feel about online learning, especially in the wake of COVID-19?
New to #AusLibChat? Find more information here.