ALIA Students and New Graduates Group is looking for a new National Secretary!
- Are you enthusiastic and passionate about our profession?
- Are you looking for a way to contribute to the GLAMR community?
- Do you want to meet new people and strengthen your professional network?
- Do you have great communication skills or want to improve on them?
Then becoming our National Secretary is right up your alley!
The ALIA Student and New Graduates Group supports and connects students and new information management professionals. We aim to foster a supportive community that promotes the interests of the people who are the future of our industry.
The ALIA SNGG National Secretary is part of our Executive team. They play a crucial role providing administration support for our Conveners and ensuring the smooth running of our national team. This is a vital role that enables SNGG to continue to provide support to students and new graduates across Australia via our online channels, Resume Review Service, and our face-to face events.
As our ALIA SNGG National Secretary, you will have the opportunity to:
- Become part of a national group that is passionate about assisting new information professionals in their careers;
- Develop your administration and communication skills
- Have the opportunity to create and/or be part of planning online events and activities i.e. 12 Days of GLAMR.
- Establish and expand your professional network by liaising with the professional community
Plus, you can add the role to your resume/CV and demonstrate your active engagement in the profession!
Note: This is a volunteer role, and you need to be an ALIA member to be a Coordinator. Grab a discounted student rate.
For more information about the role see the position description
If you are interested in applying, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you are interested.
We look forward to getting an hearing from you!