ALIA Students and New Graduates Group is looking for people to join our group.
- Are you enthusiastic and passionate about our profession?
- Are you looking for a way to contribute to the GLAMR community?
- Do you want to meet new people and strengthen your professional network?
Then this is the opportunity for you!
The ALIA Student and New Graduates Group supports and connects students and new information management professionals. We aim to foster a supportive community that promotes the interests of the people who are the future of our industry.
As a group member you will:
- become part of a national group that is passionate about assisting new information professionals in their careers;
- organise and facilitate a wide range of social and professional events;
- establish and expand your professional network by liaising with the professional community.
Plus, you can add the role to your resume/ CV and demonstrate your active engagement in the profession! To find out more about these amazing benefits, check out this post.
We are now recruiting new volunteers to join our regional coordinator or social media teams:
The ALIA SNGG Regional Coordinators work in small teams in each of the states and territories and organise and run social and professional development events. To find out more about the role, read the position description.
Social Media Coordinator
The ALIA SNGG Social Media Team plays a crucial role in reaching out and communicating with our network of students and new graduates. The team supports, advocates and administrates ALIA SNGG activity through our social media channels and reports this activity to the ALIA SNGG Committee and the wider member base. You can find more information about the role in the position description.
Note: This is a volunteer role, and you need to be an ALIA member to be a Coordinator. Grab a discounted student rate!
If you are interested in applying please send an email to email@example.com. Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you want to join – and don’t forget to specify clearly for which of the positions you are applying for (and yes, you are welcome to apply for more than one ;-)).
We look forward to getting an email from you!
EXTENDED DEADLINE: 16 June, 2018