ALIA Students and New Graduates Group is looking for people to join our social media team as Social Media Coordinators for twitter!
- Are you enthusiastic and passionate about our profession?
- Are you looking for a way to contribute to the GLAMR community?
- Do you want to meet new people and strengthen your professional network?
Then becoming an ALIA Social Media Coordinator is right up your alley!
The ALIA Student and New Graduates Group supports and connects students and new information management professionals. We aim to foster a supportive community that promotes the interests of the people who are the future of our industry.
The ALIA SNGG Social Media Team plays a crucial role in reaching out and communicating with our network of students and new graduates. The team supports, advocates and administrates ALIA SNGG activity through our social media channels and reports this activity to the ALIA SNGG Committee and the wider member base.
As an ALIA SNGG Social Media Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to:
- become part of a national group that is passionate about assisting new information professionals in their careers;
- Promote and facilitate a wide range of social and professional events;
- establish and expand your professional network by liaising with the professional community
Plus, you can add the role to your resume/CV and demonstrate your active engagement in the profession!
Note: This is a volunteer role, and you need to be an ALIA member to be a Coordinator. Grab a discounted student rate.
For more information about the role see the position description
If you are interested in applying, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Monday, 11 December 2017.
We look forward to getting an email from you!