Last year’s craft lovers’ get together here in Melbourne was such a success we thought what better way to start 2014 than with another creative circle? Come join us if you’re into knitting, crocheting, sewing, would like to learn from others, or are simply a crafty conversationalist. Feel free to bring works in progress. All welcome.
- When: Thursday 27th February, 2014 from 6:30pm.
- Where: Wood ‘n Chimney pizza and pasta restaurant, shop 302/211 Latrobe St, Melbourne Central (behind Hoyts box office, Level 3). The table has been booked for ‘ALIA’.
- Cost: Important – Please Note: Unfortunately the venue doesn’t allow for bill splitting, so please be prepared to bring the correct change so we can pay on the one bill.
- To help you choose early, here’s the dining menu.
- Vegetarian options available.
Please RSVP Jenny Gibson via email: email@example.com
or join our NewGrad Event on Facebook by midday Monday, 24th February so we can confirm numbers.