So your job application caught the eye of a future employer and you’ve secured an interview. Great! What now? How do you convince the interview panel that you’re the best person for the job? What do you need to prepare, and why?
Find out the answers to these questions and more at the ALIA New Graduates Group interview skills event. The experienced presenters for the night are:
- Genevieve Ward (The Good Life Careers)
- Tanya Bramley (RMIT library)
- Hugh Rundle (Boroondara library)
- When: Wednesday 18th September 2013, 5:45pm for a 6pm start, finishing at approximately 7:30pm
- Where: Seminar Room 1, RMIT University Swanston Library, Building 8, Level 5, 360 Swanston Street, Melbourne. (Map)
- Cost: $3 for ALIA members and students. $5 for non-ALIA members.
- RSVP: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th September (places are limited).
Please let us know if you are a student, and if you’re an ALIA member, include your membership number in your reply.
Hope to see you there!
Victorian ALIA New Graduates Group Committee (Pat, Jenny, Susannah, and Nyss)