If you’re a library and information student or new graduate wanting some insight into how to put together a great application, this event is for you! Professional librarians wanting to brush up on the process are also most welcome.
Our experienced panel will provide you with their unique perspectives on these important documents, which could make you stand out from the crowd next time you apply for a job.
- Hugh Rundle (Boroondara library)
- Kim Tairi (Swinburne University of Technology library)
- Katherine Gallen (RMIT archives)
Not only will you gain insights from established professionals from a range of backgrounds: you’ll also gain a certificate of participation, points in the ALIA PD Scheme, and a chance to chat to other library folk.
- When: Wednesday 14th August 2013, 5:45pm for a 6pm start, finishing at approximately 7:30pm
- Where: Seminar Room 1, RMIT University Swanston Library, Building 8, Level 5, 360 Swanston Street, Melbourne. (Map)
- Cost: $3 for ALIA members and students. $5 for non-ALIA members.
- RSVP: Unfortunately this event is full – please email the below address if you’d like to RSVP in case a place opens up
Hope to see you there!
Victorian ALIA New Graduates Group Committee (Pat, Jenny, Susannah, and Nyss)
Save the date: On 18th September we will also host a seminar on interview techniques. Same time, same place …