Want to see a top school library and more?! Well here’s you chance to visit one of the best school libraries in Tasmania.
- Nettlefold Library
- Stephens Library
- Early Learning Centre Library
Your visit will also include a guided tour of the Hutchins Archives & Heritage Collection (Museum & Archives).
Here are the details:
- Where: Hutchins School, Nelson Road Sandy Bay, (Meet and register at the main office. Available parking on Nelson’s Rd or Churchill Ave)
- Time: 3.15pm for a 3.30pm start, finishing at 4.30pm
- Date: Friday, 12th October 2012
- Cost: FREE (Light refreshments provided)
- RSVP: to by Wed 10th October 2012 (Please note that we would need a minimum of 6 people to make this event happen)
There will be a chance to network and socialise after the tour at the Wrest Point Casino (3 minute drive from the school). Looking forward to seeing you there and then!